Instructions to Authors:
- Final Manuscript Due & Authors' Registration: June 1, 2015
- Early registration: June 20, 2015
- PST 2015: July 21-23, 2015
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
High-quality papers in all PST related areas that, at the time of submission, are not under review and have not already been published or accepted for publications elsewhere are solicited. Accepted papers will be accepted as 'regular' papers up to 8 pages, or 'short' papers of up to 4 pages. Up to 2 additional pages will be allowed in each category with over-length charges. Every additional page has a cost of $100. The standard IEEE two-column conference format should be used for all submissions. A copy of the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX and additional information about paper submission and conference topics and events can be found at the conference web site. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be included in the IEEE Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society (CSDL) digital libraries. These are also indexed through EI's Engineering Information Index, Compendex, and ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, and Current Contents on Diskette.
At least one author of an accepted paper must register by June 1st. A regular registration is required.
PREPARE THE FINAL MANUSCRIPT
The final manuscript (PDF and LaTeX source) must be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf format to email@example.com. The EasyChair Submission ID has to be included in the email. PST 2015 authors can compile an IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf using IEEE PDFeXpress. Instructions on the use of PDFeXpress can be viewed below.
IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM
IEEE PDFeXpress is a free service of the IEEE that allows authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function), or to check PDFs for IEEE Xplore compatibility. To use IEEE PDFeXpress, follow these steps.
- 1. Click "New Users - Click Here".
- 2. Enter "36513X" for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- 3. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
Previous users, but using it the first time for this conference:
- 1. Enter "36513X" for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- 2. When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this conference.
- 3. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
- 4. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- 1.Enter "36513X" for the Conference ID, email address and password.
- Option 1: Submit your source file for conversion by clicking "Try Again", then "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- Option 2: Read the PDF Check report, then click "The PDF Check Report" in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions
- Option 3: "Request Technical Help" through your account
- Option 1: Resubmit your source file with corrections ("Try again", then "Submit Source Files for Conversion")
- Option 2: Submit a PDF by clicking "Try again", then "Submit PDF for Checking"
- Option 3: "Request a Manual Conversion" through your account
- Submit your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF [follow the conference's instructions].
1. Access the IEEE PDFeXpress site here
2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click "Browse" and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
If the PDF submitted fails the PDF check:
If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDFeXpress-converted PDF:
If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDFeXpress-converted PDF:
For more assistance in the use of PDFeXpress, many help options can be found on the sidebar after logging in. You can also consult IEEE PDF eXpress manual for more information at this link